Wanted: Managed root server for Valentina Office Server and VPHP in germany

Martin S. blackfin at elfenherz.de
Mon Apr 28 04:44:26 CDT 2008

Hello,

does anybody know a hosting company in germany that sells MANAGED root
servers and does install VServer Office on it?
Reason:
We have to cancel our existing managed server agreement because our
current hoster refuses to install VServer Office on the managed server
because of security reasons.
(they say, VServer can only be installed as root and they never do such
a thing on a managed server because it would destroy their image....)
We do NOT want a "true" root server because we don't want to do all the
security maintenance, so we need a managed server.

Is anybody in the list who has experience with a german server hoster
that sells such a managed server?

greetings,

Martin