Vstudio do not recognize db created by other user

Chris McConnell chris at mc-data.com
Sun Apr 27 19:17:44 CDT 2008

No that will work. As stated in a previous response below is the sequence to
try:

1) Start Vstudio and connect to a vserver.

2) Start another application, connect, and create a database on the same
vserver.

3) Switch back to Vstudio and do a refresh and see if the database appears.

The only way I could get the new database to appear was to reconnect to the
Vserver or close Vstudio and Open it again. I do not know if this is a
Vstudio problem or a Vserver problem.

Yours Truly,

Christopher L McConnell
MC-Data Systems