Vstudio do not recognize db created by other user

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Apr 27 01:22:58 CDT 2008

On 4/26/08 10:32 PM, "Chris McConnell" <chris at mc-data.com> wrote:

> I then restart the Vserver from Vstudio and all works fine again. One other
> strange deal is the fact that when the database is created from the exact
> Lesson 2-2 code and Vstudio is already running it does not recognize the new
> database unless I close all databases and reopen a new connection. The
> refresh will not bring in the new database even though it is connected to
> localhost.

Well, we will try check this issue...

So steps are:

* VS connect to VSERVER without any db

* RB app connect to VSERVER and create new db on server.

* VS Refresh or VS Open or any other way -- do not see this new db.

Right?

---
Also please try next:
    in the SQL Editor of VS you can type SHOW DATABASES
    and see list of known dbs by VSERVER.

Do you see here new db ?

If yes -- it is strange, because Vstudio internally also send this query ...
May be it is caches something ..