V4MD Noob: VOID instead of Vset with zero records?

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 23:45:03 CDT 2008

Hi Marc,

well it has been a few years since I left behind Director (or did it
left me behind?) but the case you are describing seems to be something
along the lines of
-- pseudocode
myVSet  = BuildVSet()
if not objectP(myVSet) (or if VoidP(myVSet)) then
   --return an empty VSet
  myVSet =  new VSet() --zero records set
end if
return myVSet