Beta for Mac

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Mon Apr 21 13:02:52 CDT 2008

On 2008-04-21, at 19:45, Beatrix Willius wrote:

> where is a new beta for Mac (Studio and V4RB)? If this were the
> Realbasic list I would have a nice theory about moving Valentina to
> a more Windows focus and abandoning the Mac side of life. But we
> know you better than this I hope :-)
No stories but AFAIK much work, so be just some more days patience.

As far as I can tell some days ago, there was internal an important
step to serve the mac platform even better than before :-)

> Alternative theory: since I spent the last days doing gardening,
> eating and sleeping I simply missed the announcement and you hid the
> beta at some location at the labyrinth called Paradigma website.

There will be a shinny new solution on the horizont, let us all cross
the fingers that it will be not to long to appear public!

regards

Thorsten Hohage
--
generic objects GmbH  - Solution Center North
Valentina Technology Evangelist