Beta for Mac

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Mon Apr 21 12:45:46 CDT 2008

Hi Ruslan,

where is a new beta for Mac (Studio and V4RB)? If this were the
Realbasic list I would have a nice theory about moving Valentina to a
more Windows focus and abandoning the Mac side of life. But we know
you better than this I hope :-)

Alternative theory: since I spent the last days doing gardening,
eating and sleeping I simply missed the announcement and you hid the
beta at some location at the labyrinth called Paradigma website.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: archive, clean and search email
http://www.beatrixwillius.de
Fractals, 3d landscapes etc.