(no subject)

bigbird greg at hawkmount.com
Sat Apr 19 10:01:37 CDT 2008

Hi William,

Thanks for your reply.

My database (luckily) is fairly basic and I would just start again,
no big deal for me if Valentina will do the word search that I want.
I have had a quick look at the documents that Ruslan gave me links
to - very interesting and informative - all looking good so far.

In what ways is Valentina not forgiving?

Cheers

Greg Olson-Hyde
Sydney Australia

RB 2007r5 Pro, Mac OS X 10.4.11