Convertin v1.1 to v3.5.2 - ???

barry at noodlebox.com.au barry at noodlebox.com.au
Thu Apr 10 19:00:54 CDT 2008

-----
Have read it many times.

Hence, my query.
i.e. either the doco is out of date
or the conversion didn't work as designed.

-----

Can we please have another look at the conversion utility.
Or perhaps we know of some strange situation that will cause the conversion
utility to not work?

-----

Thanks,
    Barry G. Sumpter

>> Is the value of the ObjectPtr supposed to be the foreign tables RecID?
> Exactly.

Barry,

It sounds like you did not read carefully this Valentina WIKI section about
links

<http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:docume
ntation:vkernel:vlink:vlink>

Here you can find pages that describe each link, and COMPARE with pictures
one link to another. Shows analogies and differences