possible bug?

Ivan Smahin ivan_smahin at paradigmasoft.com
Wed Apr 9 02:01:23 CDT 2008

Hello Joseph,

> Hi Ivan,

>> Could you diagnose database firstly?

> yes now I did and here's what was in the text file:

> PAGE (3, 2) At least one value counter is wrong. Values have wrong
> order.

> Problems found!  ( IndexFile )

.....>> SegmentFile:

> All right!  ( SegmentFile: )

> Problems found!  ( Field: accountName , type Text )

This is explanation - broken index.
Please do reindex.
The one of possible way is just issue sql command:

REINDEX DATABASE

>> Do you have Index-By-Words on this field?

> originally no so I changed to to yes and still the problem remains.
No - you should not use IndexByWords just because of something going
wrong :) There is just special sort of index. I was just wondering it
is so or not.

Ivan Smahin
Senior Software Engineer
Paradigma Software, Inc