V4RB2, unable to create a standalone UB Application

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Apr 1 04:38:48 CDT 2008

On 4/1/08 11:53 AM, "Daniel FLEURY" <daniel.fleury at free.fr> wrote:

Hi Daniel,

> Good morning Ruslan,
>
> I got my first MacIntel :-)
> but I'm unable to create a standalone UB Application
>
> In my old G4 I installed the V4RB 2.56 UB plugin and components and created an
> UB build with RB2007.
> Then I copied this build in my new MacIntel.
>
> In this new macIntel, I installed the Developers tools from Apple DVD and the
> V4RB 2.56 UB components and downloaded the V4RB_v2 SCRIPT for V4RB 2.x and did
> exactly the script usage.
>
> But in the terminal, somes files are not found (please see the attachment
> file).  Otherwise than that my application run well on MacIntel because I
> presume it founds the vcomponents in the /usr/local/lib/vcomponents
>
> An idea about what is wrong ? Or how to put manually these components ?

Different MAC OS-es

Do different job when we drag App to terminal window.
We need improve script to work with both cases.

So, you have

macbook-pro-de-raymond-fleury:~ raymondfleury$
/Users/raymondfleury/Desktop/INSTALL_VCOMPONENTS_V4RB
/Users/raymondfleury/Desktop/HoloEnergie\
1.04MacUB/HoloEnergie\(MacX_UB\).app

You need manually add on your OS   \  after  .app

macbook-pro-de-raymond-fleury:~ raymondfleury$
/Users/raymondfleury/Desktop/INSTALL_VCOMPONENTS_V4RB
/Users/raymondfleury/Desktop/HoloEnergie\
1.04MacUB/HoloEnergie\(MacX_UB\).app\
                                ^^^^^^^

Then press ENTER