[V4RB] No PPC app from UB machine

Steve Albin steve at steve-albin.com
Fri Oct 26 08:02:16 CDT 2007

On Friday, October 26, 2007 sunshine at public.kherson.ua (Ruslan Zasukhin) wrote:

>Exactly !!
>
>Argh, so many letters because of such simple things.
>Please read spec of Valentina:
>
>    Valentina 2.x works on MAC OS X 10.3 or better.
>    Valentina 3.x works on MAC OS X 10.4 or better.
>
>You just cannot run Valentina on 10.2.x !!!!!!!

I thought Valentina 3.01 did work on 10.3.  I only upgraded to 3.01 because the last bugs that effected me in 2 were only fixed in 3.01.  I don't have a large user base, so maybe I've not had complaints because I don't have any Mac users with 10.3.  But please clarify.

Steve

--
Steve Albin - Montclair, NJ
http://www.jazzdiscography.com/