[V4RB] No PPC app from UB machine

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Oct 25 13:59:24 CDT 2007

On 25/10/07 4:27 PM, "Joseph Morgan" <joseph at checkos.com> wrote:

>> I have not catch this!
>>
>> You use V4RB UB.
>>     so you MUST follow instructions of Deployment V4RB UB !
>>
>> Why you use V4RB PEF ?!
>
> Correct me if I am wrong,
>
> V4RB UB should work on both mac ppc and mac intel. Right?

YES of course.

> If yes then it isn't working for me. I develop from mac ppc. When
> I build the UB app and deploy it to different mac computers intel and
> ppc.

> The intel mac works no problem, the ppc mac can't open the app.

* you build on MAC INTEL?

Joseph, a couple of developers have confirm that they CAN build on MAC INTEL
applications that work on PPC, MAC INTEL and Windows. You have see that?

They have even point that this works with RB 2007r3 and r4.
So RB cannot be blaim here.

So question is why it not works for you.
Reason you do some wrong step.

* you say

> The intel mac works no problem, the ppc mac can't open the app.

The same MAC INTEL?
    or some other CLEAN MAC INTEL?

Have you install VComponents folder into your app ?