How do I retrieve a BLOB value/data (NOT segment/raw) in Valentina SQL Statement

Barry G. Sumpter BarrySum at BigPond.Net.AU
Wed Oct 24 12:44:18 CDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: valentina-bounces at lists.macserve.net
[mailto:valentina-bounces at lists.macserve.net] On Behalf Of Ruslan Zasukhin
Sent: Thursday, 25 October 2007 12:09 AM
To: valentina at lists.macserve.net
Subject: Re: How do I use a block in Valentina SQL

On 24/10/07 9:48 AM, "Barry G. Sumpter" <BarrySum at BigPond.Net.AU> wrote:

Hi All,

> Hi all,
>
> I create record in Valentina via SQL.

V4RB?

Yes, win

> But the Blob fields only have the values of 10 and 19 etc.
> What am I missing?

You see these values in Vstudio?
    Do not worry, this is okay.
    this are number of first segment of BLOB.

You can in menu Record -> GUI Options specify different views for
BLOBs/Pictures, also exists in Vstudio HEX editor for a BLOB record.

OK, but how do I return the value thru V4RB with a valentina SQL statement?