3 questions

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Fri Oct 19 07:42:13 CDT 2007

Hi,

On 2007-10-19, at 14:26, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

>> 3. In v4rb all my dates are returned in 'mm/dd/yyyy' format
>> but I set them to 'yyyy-mm-dd' in vstudio. Selects in vstudio return
>> in 'yyyy-mm-dd'
>> format. Am I doing something wrong? Or is this a bug?
>
> Db.Format is not stored in db.
> You need assign it on start

especially when every user prefer his very own style I removed the
settings of dateformat from my connection module and now use
something like

	dValue = pCursor.DateField(i).GetDate()

to retrieve a Date-value as a "real" date value, of course analog
method for returning dates to Valentina. That's why I asked how
Joseph try to access the date-value.

It may be a little work to be done for this, but this good silence
for over 6 months now, regarding date and germans and german date and
germans not working in Germany with the software and ...

regards

Thorsten Hohage
--
objectmanufactur.com - Hamburg,Germany