[VSTUDIO] dump database xml doesn't work on mac

Giacomo Vernoni giacomo at way-out.it
Wed Oct 17 08:44:53 CDT 2007

Hi Ruslan,
the problem is on 3.4 also.
Just deleted Vstudio 3.4 and installed 3.5b4.
Problem still persists: dump database (xml) on Mac OS X hangs VStudio.

Can someone try and see if it's just me? Thanks... I've tried with
fresh install and fresh DB with no success.

Giacomo

[About the (known) error on 3.5b4 startup: maybe there's a space
after ".png" in the image name?]