[VSTUDIO] Mac OS X: quitting the application if a viewer tab is open always leads to a crash

Danny Lewkin daniel.lewkin at cognosis.be
Wed Oct 17 08:36:59 CDT 2007

Hi Ruslan,

The issue I  mentioned in mantis:

http://valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=2751

is still also not resolved in b4... It still takes a lot longer to
connect to an officeserver with VStudio...
I took the test fairly exactly now, connecting to our officeserver,
with 7 db's (but small, because almost no records) took about....:

51 seconds!!

VStudio is Mac OSX, officeserver is WIN XP, both version 3.5b4
When I try this with our embedded server (same version, vstudio mac
osx, server win32, on the same machine as the officeserver), which
holds 9 db's, but those are not that big (not much records in it, but
bigger than the officeserver), it takes about 20 sec to connect to
it....

So, there is still a big difference

Greetz,

Danny

Op 17-okt-07, om 13:10 heeft Bart Pietercil het volgende geschreven: