ORM Framework

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Oct 8 11:32:29 CDT 2007

On 8/10/07 7:33 PM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:

Hi Beatrix,

> I'm not the absolute OO expert, but the bindings are more of a convenience.
> Replacing them with code should take only a couple of lines for each binding
> itself and then again for each implementation of the binding in the window.

But all that framework, its classes and codes was born only to support
development by mouse drag and drop and bindings, without Writing code.

Without binding, IMHO it brings NOTHING better than V4RB itself.

> But for this I need to get the brain into OO mode :-)

All this again push me write article about

    Comparison of pure OO framework and Valentina API

2-3 weeks ago was visitor to Valentina list which very cry for OO framework.
I am open to make discussion on list compare
    feature to feature.

And generally speaking, yes, around Valentina (V4RB, C++ ObjC)  its possible
develop some OO framework. I personally see that Valentina offers even
better features than pure RDBMS, e.g. RecID, OID, Properties, Links,
ObjectPtrs, ... Just such framework are big enough, and we have no time to
put efforts on them... Than more for few supported OO languages.