Valentina Newsletter #1

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Fri Oct 5 10:01:30 CDT 2007

COMPLETE NEWSLETTER:
http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:newslet
ter:2007:10.01.07

Welcome to the Valentina Newsletter

Welcome to the first official newsletter from Paradigma Software! Paradigma
Software is the maker of the ultra fast Valentina database, celebrating nine
years of serving the cross-platform developer community. Each issue of the
Valentina newsletter will bring you tips, user stories, special offers and
more.

Properties of Database Objects

by Ruslan Zasukhin, VP Engineering and New Technology - Paradigma Software

This article describes User Defined Properties of Database Objects - the
unique object-relational feature of Valentina introduced in release 3.5.
What are they and what benefits do you receive from using them? At the time
of this article, we know of no other database on the market that offers this
powerful and modern programming paradigm.

REF:
http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:documen
tation:articles:db_properties

Valentina for REALbasic Developers - Offer Expires October 15, 2007

Recently REAL Software dropped the previously included native driver for
MySQL for REALbasic. Porting from MySQL to Valentina is easier than you
think! Through October 15, you can save $100 on Valentina for REALbasic ADK
Professional or higher, or $200 on Valentina Developer Network (REALbasic).
Participate in the Port from MySQL to Valentina Special Offer.

REF:
http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:special
offers:specialoffers

REALbasic 2007R4 and Valentina
by Lynn Fredricks President - Paradigma Software

REALbasic is a popular cross-platform environment - the release of REALbasic
2007R4 brought significant changes if you are a database developer. This
article focuses on three major changes in REALbasic 2007R4. Learn more about
REALbasic 2007R4 and Valentina.

REF:
http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:newslet
ter:2007:10.01.07:realbasic2007R4

Valentina 3.3 and 3.4: What's New

by Staff

September 2007 saw the technology releases of Valentina 3.3 and Valentina
3.4. Valentina 3.3 added several new, significant features, whereas
Valentina 3.4 was a performance release. Find out what's new in these
Valentina releases.

REF:
http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=paradigma:public:en:newslet
ter:2007:10.01.07:whatsnew3.4

Your Feedback is Important: Mantis

Paradigma Software has exposed its issue reporting system to the public. If
you find a problem or would like to request a new feature, visit our Mantis
site. Our Mantis installation goes directly to our engineers who investigate
issues as they come in.

http://www.valentina-db.com/bt