Escaping (solved)

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Oct 5 06:01:05 CDT 2007

On 5/10/07 1:14 PM, "Bart Pietercil" <bart.pietercil at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Valentina.EscapeString()
>>
>> See
>> V4RB\Examples\Common\EscapeString\EscapeString.rb
>>
> OK Thanks
>
> But why doesn't it work in the autocomplete of RB ?

This is question to REAL :-)

> And because no reference for RB in WIKI no way to search ?

But exists V4RB_Reference.pdf

Note, that in wiki exists section for API Reference,
Of GEERAL KIND! I.e. Not related to some specific language.

This section describe all methods and params and examples for Valentina API.
All ADKs should have these methods. Difference will be only in syntax.