Dump Diagrams

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 08:05:02 CDT 2007

Hi List,

I would very much like the possibility to dump Diagrams as xml(or
something else) . This way it should be possible to export AND IMPORT
diagrams between databases.

My problem is this:

Our DB has something as 55 tables + 100's of links and triggers +
stored procedures that are generated through a Realbasic routine.
This works fine but every time something changes in the model we need
to regenerate the db and we loose the diagrams that where created in
the previous version.
99% of these diagrams are still correct but we need to rebuild them
anyway, loosing lots of time.

Hence the question.

Seems a reasonable feature request no?

TIA