URGENT - Standalone Build Problems with RunRev/Valentina

Kirill Pekarov kirill_pekarov at valentina-db.com
Mon Nov 26 13:31:48 CST 2007

Hi, Dave.

> When I build my RunRev Application as a Standalone on a Mac all works
> well. If I do the same on Windows with Valentina Installed, the Build
> appears to work but vital parts of the RunRev build process do not
> work.

> For instance, none of the files in the "Copy Files" Folder are
> copied correctly.
I'm not catch. What is the folder "Copy Files"?
I'm just successfully create standalone for simple revdb stack, and
here is no such folder.

> Instead of ending up in sub-folder (as the do on
> Mac or Windows *without* Valentina installed) then end up in the same
> folder as the application and the files sizes are all 0.
Which files have size 0?

What settings you use in the "Standalone Aplication Settings..." ->
"General"?

Is "Select for required inclusions..." enabled?

Kirill Pekarov
Software Engineer Associate
Paradigma Software, Inc
Valentina - The Ultra-Fast Database