[ANN] Valentina Studio 3.5 b10 uploaded.

Danny Lewkin daniel.lewkin at cognosis.be
Mon Nov 26 07:08:18 CST 2007

Hi Ruslan,

just downloaded b10, and indeed, I have to say that the connection to
a server is really really fast! ;-)

So far the good news ;-)

Opening a table in the data editor takes more time now, but af
course, on some point, you have to read data, so that's
acceptable...but....
Opening the SQL editor doesn't work anymore. VStudio does not crash,
but 'hangs'....

I also tried a clean install, doesn't work either...
Working on a macbookpro, Mac OSX Tiger

Greetz,

Danny

Op 25-nov-07, om 19:39 heeft Ruslan Zasukhin het volgende geschreven: