Convert function from v1 to v3 - needs periodic status update

Barry G. Sumpter BarrySum at BigPond.Net.AU
Sat Nov 24 18:21:20 CST 2007

I'm running v1 to v3 conversions.
Currently some conversions is taking 12+ hours.
Some are taking 24+ hours.

Can you please update the convert function so I can
See how far along the conversion process is?

I'd like to see something like:

---

Table1: Conversion Started: yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm
Table1: Conversion Completed: yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm

Table2: ....

---

Please be sure to have a look at my Convert_1_2_bgs on:
http://www.barrysumpter.com

Note: The conversion process for my specific db ran much faster with the
      Valentina.init (1 * 1024 * 1024, ....)
      Set to         (100 * 1024 * 1024, ....)

hth