Black Friday Specials for Valentina, Revolution and More

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Fri Nov 23 11:33:15 CST 2007

Hello everyone,

Those of you who are not Revolution developers may not have heard of Mirye,
a new software publishing venture. Mirye specializes in cross-platform tools
for the digital production market. Through this strategic relationship with
Paradigma, Runtime and others to come, we are getting Paradigma products
into several new, key markets, resellers and partners. Our launch last week
introduced Mirye products to communities amounting to 1,000,000 new sets of
eyeballs.

Mirye's online store is currently running a number of specials that run
through end of day Monday November 26:

Valentina for Revolution Advanced is 50% Off. This includes the runtimes for
Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, plus a copy of Valentina Studio Admin. Don't
have Revolution yet? Email me directly and I can send you a personalized
email offer to get Revolution Studio under another special offer.

http://www.miryestore.com/product.php?productid=16159&cat=0&page=1&featured

Revolution Media Edition with Free Toon Santa's Christmas Classics.
Revolution Media is the entry level media version of Revolution and a great
way to get started with Revolution without much pain in the wallet.
Revolution Media Edition is $49, and runs on Windows and Mac OS X, and
deploys to both. Toon Santa's Christmas Classics is a set of 10 royalty free
traditional Christmas songs you can incorporate into your games,
applications, and elsewhere.

http://www.miryestore.com/product.php?productid=16133&cat=0&page=1&featured

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks