Valentina Studio Crashing on XP and MacOS X - URGENT!

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Nov 22 11:29:14 CST 2007

On 22/11/07 7:17 PM, "Dave" <dave at looktowindward.com> wrote:

Hi Dave,

It is so big, and bad formatted in email that I cannot see easy what syntax
can cause problem here.

You mean form

  INSERT () ... SELECT ()   ????
  CASE ?
  LEFT OUTER JOIN ?
  NOT EXISTS ?

        We support it.

    !=    btw is not Standard SQL, must be <>
          and we support != also.

Only last query -- Subquery kind which we really not have implement yet.

-------