Windows Problem with RunRev/Valentina

Dave dave at looktowindward.com
Tue Nov 20 11:39:10 CST 2007

Hi,

How can I tell the version number? It's the version I downloaded this
morning from your web site.

The Code:

put "Valentina" into myDatabaseType

Works ok on one Mac, but not another and when I look in the RunRev
Database list I see "Valentina" not "Valentina2"

However I changed it to "Valentina2" and it now works on both Mac's,
however when I run it on Windows, I now get past the revOpenDatabase
() call, but I get the following error while inserting records:

rebDBExecute. PrimaryKey constraint violation occured, table name =
MusicBaseB constraint name = PK_MusicBaseB_GenXUniqueID

This works fine on the Mac and using SQLIte.

I could send you the RunRev test app if that would help?

Thanks a lot for your help, we need this for a demo and if I could
just get it working with the Test Application we'd buy a license.

All the Best
Dave