Windows Problem with RunRev/Valentina

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Nov 20 09:00:37 CST 2007

On 20/11/07 4:07 PM, "Dave" <dave at looktowindward.com> wrote:

Hi Dave,

> I am currently evaluating Valentina for RunRev. I have installed
> RunRev and Valentina on a Mac and ran a test program that creates
> 10,000 records, and the initial results were very promising. With
> Valentina it takes 65 seconds to run, whereas with SQLite it takes 95
> seconds.

65 seconds ????????

This is VERY SLOW!
Do you use SQL way?
Do you use RevDB API or Valentina API of V4REV ?

Lets check your code to see how improve it.
Please copy paste your code here.

> However, when I try to run it on Windows, the same code give an error
> on the revOpenDatabase() call. Any idea what could be causing this on
> Windows only?

Which error?

Did you check V4REV_LOG file? This may help a lots.
If you have not it, check examples and docs about
    Valentina_DebugLevel