Please Confirm that you can use RB 2007 r4 with V4RB

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Thu Nov 8 04:46:43 CST 2007

Hi Ruslan,

On 2007-11-08, at 08:15, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Please confirm anybody that you are able to use RB r4
> with V4RB (3.4 and/or 3.5 beta)
>
> And where: MAC / WIN

Valentina 3.5 beta - Mac 10.5 / Mac 10.4.10

Due to some issues (destroying shared properties in external items)
with RB 2007R4 I can provide only limited results. But my "throw every
file from every project inside" test project with fixed shared
properties works fine for me in all cases: local file usage /
connection to server - in the IDE / compiled app.

But if you going to ask me in some days about the "current" version of
REALbasic I'm sure I'm going to  happily report everything is still
fine.

regards

Thorsten Hohage
--