VStudio Mac crashes on opening v1 DB

Giacomo Vernoni giacomo at way-out.it
Mon Nov 5 10:02:48 CST 2007

Hi Ruslan,

I see that this problem I reported on Mantis has been solved on
october 17:
http://valentina-db.com/bt/view.php?id=2761

I downloaded the latest beta (october 23) but the problem still
persists: DBs that check fine on old Valentina Carbon (dumped,
reloaded, diagnosed all right on Valentina Carbon 1.10) still crash
VStudio.

I even tried to open the same DB I sent to Mantis: VStudio crashes
(clean install: I trashed the app before installing 3.5b6; v1 plugin
activated).

The application I developed is now working with v3 Xtra, transition
of all DBs is slow and I will need to operate on old DBs for some time.

Should I report to Mantis again? Maybe the code wasn't added in the
latest beta?

Please try to open the v1 DB from my Mantis report and let me know if
it works: I want to be sure that the problem isn't on my side!

Thanks,
Giacomo Vernoni