Install VComponents script for Leopard

Stan Busk maxprog at mac.com
Thu Nov 1 13:45:50 CDT 2007

Weird, I have to use:

sudo /Users/maxprog/INSTALL_VCOMPONENTS_V4RB.sh/
INSTALL_VCOMPONENTS_V4RB_v3 /Users/<pathtomyapp>/myapp.app/

If I ommit 'sudo' I get:

cp: /Users/maxprog/Desktop/Developments/_projects/icash/dev/iCash.app/
Contents/vcomponents/vresources/English/kernel_errors.xml: Permission
denied
cp: /Users/maxprog/Desktop/Developments/_projects/icash/dev/iCash.app/
Contents/vcomponents/vresources/English/sql_errors.xml: Permission
denied

Stan