[V4CC] need help suppressing warnings in XCode

Dave Parizek david at parizek.com
Wed May 30 15:39:19 CDT 2007

Hello all:

Valentina 3.0.1 gives 8 warnings whenever I build my project.  These
warnings do not hurt anything, but I would like to suppress them so
that I can more easily get to the other warnings that do matter.
These warnings are something the Valentina folks cannot eliminate
right now, hopefully down the road.

So I would like to suppress warnings just on the Valentina
framework / vcomponents without affecting warnings for the rest of my
project.  I have searched 2 books on XCode so far and i cannot figure
it out.

Can any of you more experienced XCode developers out there tell me
how to do it?

Thanks,
Dave