Setextensions

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Tue May 29 09:32:02 CDT 2007

Hi List, Ruslan,

I am playing a bit with Valentina.SetExtensions() and now I am
wondering how long the SetExtensions retain their effect.

Until Valentina Shutdown (end of session)?

Can I do multiple calls to Valentina.SetExtensions within one session ?

This would be necessary when I need to create different "types" of
(valentina)files

I believe answers to this questions would be valuable additions to
the WIKI.

Ruslan,

I think the example used in the WIKI page describing the
Setextensions is incorrect.

The example uses db.setextensions (db being  the result of new
VDatabase)
When I tried this db has no method (or realbasic doesn't recognise
it) setextensions

However it seems (have not yet tested in run) Valentina.SetExtensions
exists.

Maybe a correction of the WIKI is needed

TIA

Bart