Getting LIKE %you%

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun May 27 01:19:43 CDT 2007

On 26/5/07 10:27 PM, "Chuck Pelto" <cbpelto at pcisys.net> wrote:

> Chuck
> P.S. Ruslan....
>
> ....you might want to improve the current methods for finding Error
> Codes. There seem to be some interesting issues with the XML
> approach. Furthermore, I think the 460037 codes absence is something
> of an issue. You might want to at least point to where people can
> find the language description of what the number means.

It is not absent.

I believe that in some docs said that XML file contains error in HEX
numbers.

In RB you get numbers as Decimal.

I believe that some V4RB example maid to show

    a) error string
    b) error as decimal
    c) error as HEX.

In fact it is USELESS to see error code as decimal!!

RB have function to convert into HEX, right?
So in your apps you can EASY convert to decimal and show that in YOUR own
debug dialogs.

Then simple jump to XML file and find that HEX value.
Read description :-)

But even this is not required!

    why you need anything else to read if you have ErrString ?????

In XML file you will see for example

    Table %S is not found

But in ErrString you will see

    Table Person is not found