convert_1_2 - Taking too long on a larger db?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat May 26 10:13:20 CDT 2007

On 26/5/07 10:55 AM, "Barry G. Sumpter" <BarrySum at BigPond.Net.AU> wrote:

Hi Barry,

> Excellent support reply there Ruslan.
> Thank you.
>
> I'm wondering before I get to far into researching error code etc,
> Has anyone built a standard module or code for looking up there error
> messages?

Not yet.

May be its possible develop some PHP script to parse our Errors.xml files
And have online search of error codes...

--
Also note:

    it is strange that v1 db allow duplicate values for UNIQUE field.
    it also did must refuse this.

> Ruslan, Please feel free to add the convert_1_2_bgs.rb project or its error
> trapping to future version of Valentina code samples.

Of course.

> Can you add the same error trapping to V-Studio?
> As currently VStudio just returns a non-discript error.

Please report this request into Mantis => Vstudio project