convert_1_2 - Taking too long on a larger db?

Barry G. Sumpter BarrySum at BigPond.Net.AU
Fri May 25 18:01:12 CDT 2007

OK, I'm now able to follow this up a bit better.

Please have a look at what I believe to be a better converter on:

http://www.BarrySumpter.com

The convert_1_2_bgs.rb has a better error trapping routine than the original
project
And, I believe, better than Valentina Studio.

The error I'm getting is:

Error: 144643 - Attempt to insert duplicate key row in object "Suppliers"
with unique index "U_Suppliers_bigname".

So far, I've just trapped this error
but have NOT had time to chase down the Valentina documentation for it.

I'll return later to chase it down further.

hth

And positive constructive suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

baz