Getting LIKE %you%

Chuck Pelto cbpelto at pcisys.net
Fri May 25 12:28:10 CDT 2007

Hi John,

On May 25, 2007, at 11:19 AM, Sims, John (CDC/CCHP/NCBDDD) (CTR) wrote:

> I have to leave here very shortly.  If you can post your RB code,
> including where you build your SQL string, I'd be happy to take a
> quick
> look and see if I can see anything.

I appreciate the offer, however, in light of the fact that V-Studio
likes the code and finds the record, I think coughing up a s---pot of
code would be much use. The code goes through several methods. I
suspect the problem is much simpler. Your earlier missive about
Record "(null)" is locked in table "myTable", is a clue that I'm
currently pursuing.

Regards,

Chuck