Getting LIKE %you%

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Fri May 25 07:32:29 CDT 2007

As an example of catching Valentina exceptions:

   if  myConnection.IsConnected Then

     mySRV = new VServer(myConnection)

     mybbDB = new VDatabase(myConnection)
     f = GetFolderItem(DBName)
     try
       mybbDB.Open(f)
       'Return True
       if myConnection.IsConnected Then

         Return myConnection.IsConnected
       end if

     catch err as VException
       MsgBox err.Message
       return False
     end
   end if

So use Try.....Catch err as Vexception........end

hth

Bart Pietercil