crash of viSQL

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Mon May 21 23:05:25 CDT 2007

Hi,

Am 21.05.2007 um 22:40 schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:

> On 5/21/07 10:29 PM, "Claudius Sailer" <Claudius at sailer-online.de>
> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
>> What does following CrashLog tells me?
>
> Crash was in
>  1                         0x000d188e Valentina.CacheSize%i4% + 56

*hmmm* I didn't changed anything ..

>> Is it possible that valentina installation doesn't match version
>> inside the file or what could happen?
>
> You mean you have compiled viSQL ?

yes I did, after it crashed and to insert NEW VCompnents to the Mach-
O package also didn't fixed the problem.

> Does it contains VComponents installed inside ?

it contains. But I think that VComponents and PlugIn I used when I
compiled viSQL some weeks ago where not from same version...

>> After reinstall V4RB 2.5.6 and recompile everything is fine again.
>> Where can I get informations whether the versions are insync or not?
>
> No where

thats not gut. In Information in Finder I didn't get a version from
V4RB2 PlugIn (not really good) so I think it is an important thing to
have the possibility to check.

bye

Claudius

--
iMac CD 2GHz / MacOS X 10.4.8de / RB 2006r4/ Valentina 2.5.6
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de