V4RB2: funny Database entries

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Mon May 21 14:08:49 CDT 2007

Hi Ruslan,

I inserted Bug #2363

because the problem is still there and much more difficult as I thought.

It would be nice when someone could have a look at it.

Am 20.05.2007 um 17:32 schrieb Claudius Sailer:

> Am 20.05.2007 um 16:11 schrieb Ruslan Zasukhin:
>
>> On 5/19/07 9:28 PM, "Claudius Sailer" <Claudius at sailer-online.de>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Claudius,
>>
>>> what I wonder is, that
>>>
>>> name = "DBBuchungen"
>>> BDatum = new VDate("BDatum", EVFlag.fIndexed)
>>> Herk_Konto = new VObjectPtr
>>> ("Herk_Konto",inDataBase.TKonten,EVOnDelete.kRestrict
>>> +EVFlag.fIndexed)
>>> Ziel_Konto = new VObjectPtr
>>> ("Ziel_Konto",inDataBase.TKonten,EVOnDelete.kRestrict
>>> +EVFlag.fIndexed)
>>> Kategorie_ID = new VobjectPtr("Kategorie_ID",
>>> inDataBase.TKategorien,EVOnDelete.kRestrict+EVFlag.fIndexed)
>>> Betrag = new VLong("Betrag")
>>> Kommentar = new VVarChar("Kommentar",504,EVFlag.fNullable)
>>> Blocked = new VBoolean("Blocked", EVFlag.fIndexed)
>>> Deleted=new VBoolean("Deleted", EVFlag.fIndexed)
>>>

>>> you can see in table description that Herk_Konto, Ziel_Konto,
>>> Kategorie_ID can't be 0 becuase in the referenced tables 0 is not a
>>> valid value!!!
>>
>> ObjectPtr filed can have zero value.
>> Why it cannot be ?
>
> yes, but the referenced tables doesn't have in ObjectPtr the value
> zero.
>

>>> this is code for writing into database. I know my fault.
>>> AktuelleKategorie, AktuellesKonto and AktuellesGegenKonto are '' but
>>> I would expected the addRecord would fail!!
>>>
>>>    meineDatenbank.TBuchungen.setblank
>>>
>>>    Call parsedate(EditField1.text.trim,CheckDate)
>>>
>>>    ''meineDatenbank.TBuchungen.BDatum.Set(CheckDate.year,
>>> CheckDate.month, CheckDate.day)
>>>    meineDatenbank.TBuchungen.BDatum.SetDate(CheckDate)
>>>
>>>    meineDatenbank.TBuchungen.Kategorie_ID.value=AktuelleKategorie
>>>
>>>    if EditField4(0).text.cdbl<>0 then
>>>      //Ausgabe
>>>      meineDatenbank.TBuchungen.Betrag.value=RoundTextNumber
>>> (EditField4
>>> (0).text)
>>>      meineDatenbank.TBuchungen.Herk_Konto.value=AktuellesKonto
>>
>> I have not catch about ''
>
> I have to investigate much more. It seems to be curious at the moment.

strange things are happen..

:-((

bye

Claudius

--
iMac CD 2GHz / MacOS X 10.4.8de / RB 2006r4/ Valentina 2.5.6
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de