[v4MD] Publishing projector - script error

Georgiu Konstantinos georgiu at cti.gr
Mon May 21 08:30:16 CDT 2007

Hello,
What is the proper structure of valentina db files and xtra to publish a
projector (in .exe format)? I mean should I include it in Projector?
Should I make a folder called "xtra" on root folder and put inside the
valentina xtra and the dlls?

I have tried these but I always "get Script Error: Continue? Yes, No" .
The problem lies on Example_init handler somewhere. Within director it
doesn't raise an error, although when published it raises.

Any ideas?
Best regards,
Kostas