Need Valentina v1.1 Install

Barry G. Sumpter BarrySum at BigPond.Net.AU
Thu May 17 18:22:39 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I've just purchased the Valentina v3 ADK for REALbasic on Windows.

I've just purchased REALbasic 2007 r2 Professional.

Both are installed and working.

I have a project that I need to maintain which uses a Valentina database
version 190.

The 190 is retrieved from this Valentina command:

      DbVersion = valentina.GetDatabaseVersion( f )

When I attempt to open the v190 database I get the following Valentina
Exception:

     File "myDBFile" is not Valentina 2 Database

I've already checked the Valentina downloads page and website for a v1.1
install to no avail.

Could someone please post a hyperlink to the actual v1.1 download?

Any positive constructive suggestions are always welcome.

Many Thanks,

     Barry G. Sumpter

     BarrySum at bigppond.net.au