vserver problem

Ivan Smahin IvanSmahin at public.kherson.ua
Wed May 16 07:10:10 CDT 2007

Hello Robert,

RN> I'm using 2.5.10 office server and v4rb. I have a query that works
RN> fine in Studio, but chokes in my application environment. The
RN> exception indicates error number 394504, with no description.

<SQLSTATE name="60508">
<DESCRIPTION>ERR_STREAM_EOF</DESCRIPTION>
<MESSAGE>Stream EOF reached.</MESSAGE>
</SQLSTATE>

Seems, client has been disconnected. It could be a various reasons.

RN> As I
RN> said, Valentina Studio has no problem with the query. The query also
RN> worked with earlier versions of vserver.

RN> How to troubleshoot?

That is strange. What V4RB version do you use?
Could  I  take  a  look  at  that  problematic  code snippet (or whole
project)?

Commonly  I  would say: if it works with VStudio then something is wrong
with your project or V4RB self.

Ivan Smahin
Senior Software Engineer
Paradigma Software, Inc