Listmanager security breached !! was Re: Assistance needed on query

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Mon May 14 13:51:30 CDT 2007

OK

I promise to wear my 'I am dumb'- head for a day

Bart
Wanting to be Software Engineer

PS: Head still hurts from banging

PPS: Can we act like somebody else started this tread (a newbie, a
Dutch person (as I haven't seen any on the list that would seem
plausible wouldn't it ?))
PPPS: Maybe I can come on the list and say somebody hijacked my
mailaddress

PPPPS: That's it: Because Ukraine did not win the Eurosong festival,
some hijackers where angry because Belgium did not give Ukraine
enough points and now they have broken the listmanager security and
so because I am a poor Belgian they start asking idiot questions to
make us  Belgians look like fools and dumb DUMB

PPPPPPPS: Maybe something can be done about the Vexception that is
thrown ?