v4rb Upgrade RB plugin fails

Robert Nichols robert at formworkdesign.com
Thu May 10 20:56:44 CDT 2007

I'm juggling upgrades to vServer and plugin. Oddly, tonight's
obstacle has to do with the plugin. All I did was run the installer
for plugin version 2.5.10. I placed the plugin where it belongs, but
it doesn't seem to be registering with RB. None of the valentina
classes are showing up in my list of available superclasses. This
used to be so simple...

All I can think is that I should have deleted from valentina files
from the earlier (2.5.6) install.

Any ideas?

_____

robert nichols

formwork design llc | 114 3rd st ne | charlottesville, va 22902 |
www.formworkdesign.com