[V4RB] 2.5.10 and CFMSport

Bernet, Eytan eytan_bernet at mcgraw-hill.com
Thu May 10 11:57:56 CDT 2007

Just to add, the Vcomponents installer did not install until I removed the
files and the receipts file. However, once installed (this is after manually
removing everything including prefs and receipts, and then manually
reinstalling them all and making sure they were there nad in the appropriate
places), I could not initialize the Xtra

Ruslan, does this address the server name issue I have reported in bug
tracker? Due to 3.0s need for 10.4, I am unable to deploy with 3.0. I need
that to be working with a 2.5.x vuild.

Eytan