Using of inMethods

Jochen Kötter jochen-koetter at gmx.de
Thu May 10 00:11:35 CDT 2007

Hi,

I am creating a Database via API and I want to create a field 'Age'
which is calculated from the field 'Birthday'.
In the Example-db  for 'inMethod' I only find UPPER() or  2*4  and
the Doku only speakes about 'Literals'.
I tried to use Datediff and curdate() or current_date. Furthermorey I
found nothing about Syntax for using a FieldRef in an inMethod.
I want to concieve the potential of inMethod.

Could anyone tell me a link, where the possibilities of using
inMethods are described, please?
Could anyone give me examples about using the inMethod, please?

Greetings
Jochen Kötter