Bart, your move to 3.0 //: VStudio 3 crashes

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed May 9 09:40:00 CDT 2007

On 9/5/07 2:15 PM, "Bart Pietercil" <bart.pietercil at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Bart,

Btw, I was going discuss this point with you.

As I understand you only yet in DEVELOPMENT circle.
You have not yet ship products using 2.x

So I do not see any reason for you stick with 2.5.10.

    MOVE to 3.0.

It looks quite stable enough. Thorsten have deploy even production systems.

We have another team working with VNET + Vserver, they *already* have move
existed app to 3.0 with only one minor correction. And say all works fine.

Or you have any strong reasons not move to 3.0 ??