Install 3.0 OfficeServer

Thorsten Hohage thohage at objectmanufactur.com
Wed May 9 07:20:33 CDT 2007

Hi,

On 2007-05-09, at 14:10, Bart Pietercil wrote:

> I managed to completely mess up the Voffice Server I was running.
>
> The 3.0 installer refuses to install anything else than the
> StartupItems, always indicate Skip for the Office part.
>
> Please can someone tell me what file(s) to remove so the installer
> will install a clean version of OfficeServer 3.0

remove:

/Library/Receipts everything that looks like VServer, VComponents, ...

/usr/local/lib/vcomponents/

of course

/Library/vServer_office (don't forget backup your database and ini file)

regarding vStudio from times to times it helped for me to remove

/Users/(your name)/Library/Application\ Support/Valentina\ Studio/
vsPrefsDB/vsPrefsDB.xml

and with some of the 3.0 installer you could solve some issues when
deleting master.vdb, but all your server settings (users,
events, ...) are gone then, too

regards

Thorsten Hohage
--