VStudio 3 crashes

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at gmail.com
Wed May 9 05:36:17 CDT 2007

Hi Thorsten,

On 9-mei-07, at 12:24, Thorsten Hohage wrote:

> Hi Bart,
>
> On 2007-05-09, at 12:09, Bart Pietercil wrote:
>
>> VStudio 3.0 crashes when I try to open the SQL Editor
>
> VStudio 3.0 seems indeed not be very stable at the moment, but I
> didn't see this crash at the moment
>

>> This happens every time; makes the product unusable for me
> Did you try to create a new database and check there what happens?

Good call, it opens with a new database

Problem is I cannot make a new database (with 2.5,10) before I know
what is going on here:

Hi Ruslan,

downloading the file V4RB_2_macho_ub_final.dmg fails with the
message: "no mountable filesystem"

However the file V4RB_2_macho_ub does work.
Can I use this file ? What is the difference with "final" (it is 3 Mb
bigger) ?

Please advice ASAP

Thx

Bart Pietercil

>> When I try to connect to the server (upgraded to 2.5.10) I cannot
>> connect (this is on localhost) Message returned is:
>
> BUT AFAIK you must already be connected to a server and selected a
> database to open the SQLEditor, so is this happening before, or is
> this a second issue?

Second issue.... sql-editor was with local file

>> 12:02:07: Received packet's version is inconsistent.
>> 12:02:07: Kernel error: 0x82514
>> 12:02:07: Received packet's version is inconsistent.
>>

>> This is worse then I expected for a point upgrade. Can I downgrade ?
>
> During the last week I deployed several new systems using Valentina
> 3, because this was the long awaited version being usable with my
> framework, there was some minor issue I was able to track down
> thanks to the great support of the valentina team.
>
> Perhaps you / we need to wait, till Ruslan answered.

Wait... same here I needed this version because apparently 2 bugs
with links did not occur with the new version. Tomorrow I need to
demonstrate this functionality so time is getting expensive....

Thanks for the follow up

Bart