Valentina 3 NET

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue May 8 10:55:09 CDT 2007

On 8/5/07 5:22 PM, "alfonsofung at gmail.com" <alfonsofung at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Alfonso,

> Ruslan,
>
> In .NET, there is dataset.  Very often controls are bind to a dataset (I
> use XtraGrid of http://www.devexpress.com) like, in case of XML, the
> following codes:
>
> Dim XMLDataset as New DataSet()
> XMLDataSet.ReadXml("c:\DBs\Cars.xml")
> GridControl1.Datasource = XMLDataSet.Tables(0)
>
> My question is, can View or Cursor in Valentina 3 be used in a similiar
> or any other recommended way, to make it datasource of a bind control.

I cannot give exact answer right now

But for VB6 also was interface DataSource,
And I remember it was possible just develop own DataSource class that
implement this interface.

I think the same idea can be used in your class.

So you write own class with N functions, this class keep Vcursor,
And just redirect calls to it.

Works ?